This indigenous superfood is a potent nutritional supplement suitable for anyone who needs vitamin and mineral nutritional support to manage a stressful lifestyle.
14 in stock
Moringa 30 CapsulesR60.00
Moringa 30 Capsules
Pure Moringa 30 Capsules
Moringa provides a nutrient and energy boost, protects the body and stimulates the immune system. This Moringa was grown using agro-ecological principles and regenerative agriculture. This Moringa was grown without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilisers. This Moringa was grown with love and harvested with care.Each capsule contains approximately 500mg pure moringa. Dietary supplement
SUGGESTION FOR USE:
Take 1 – 4 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner
Pure Moringa Leaf
Passion Flower TinctureR197.00
Passion Flower Tincture
The exquisitely beautiful Passion Flower, Purple Granadilla or Passiflora edulis – is a remarkable medicinal plant.
All parts of the plant can be used – the nervine in the seeds of the fruit are calming and relaxing, especially when taken in combination with cacao (passion fruit and cacao are also ridiculously delicious together!) The passion flower – and also the new growth tips of the leaves – are a potent aromatase inhibitor when prepared as a tincture in alcohol – and is the tincture that we sell as our African Forest Medicinals Passion Flower Tincture.
Aromatisation and Estrogen Dominance Aromatisation is when androgen hormones convert into estrogen in the body, creating an excess of estrogen, or “estrogen dominance”. This can cause all manner of health problems related to high levels of estrogen in the body (including breast, ovarian, prostate and testicular cancers, as well as many less life-threatening, yet still debilitating, conditions). Estrogen dominance is becoming more and more common the more we expose ourselves to “xeno-estrogens” – estrogens that are foreign to the body, but get introduced via pesticides, plastic food and water containers and air pollution. These estrogens block the estrogen receptor sites in the body and cause higher levels of estrogen to be circulating in the body.
Breast cancer is particularly common in women due to estrogen dominance – and passion flower tincture has been proven especially useful for post-menopausal women with hormone-sensitive breast cancer. One particularly distressing condition that estrogen dominance causes in men is gynecomastia, or “man boobs” – and this is also a condition that our Passion Flower tincture can help to reverse or prevent in the first place.
Water Extraction of Passion Flower
If you take the same flowers and leaf tips and make a tea out of them, however, and a completely different effect is achieved – a strong sedative – very useful if you are having trouble sleeping or suffer from anxiety. As our tincture is extracted in 40% alcohol, this also means that there is a cold water extraction taking place at the same time (the other 60% of the liquid) – so a certain calming and sedative effect can be noticed from taking this tincture. Less so than a hot water extraction, but there nonetheless. Sensitivity to this will vary from person to person – but several people have commented on this effect from our tincture.
Other Phytochemicals in Passion Flower
The roots contain psychoactive cannabinoids – as do cacao and cannabis – although they are not as pronounced in the passion flower plant. Passion flower also contains harmaline, an MAO-inhibitor, thereby acting as an effective anti-depressant as it blocks the re-uptake of serotonin and other feel-good chemicals in the brain, enabling their effects to be felt for longer.
Please Note:- THIS TINCTURE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR UNDER-18’s. DO NOT USE DURING PREGNANCY.