This highly prized tonic mushroom, referred to as ‘the King of the Medicinal Mushrooms’ has long been used in traditional herbalism throughout the colder regions of Northern Asia and Europe. Chaga is known to be anti-aging, immune strengthening & an antioxidant-rich longevity mushroom for youthful vibrance.
Chaga Powder – Soaring Free Superfoods
HOW TO USE CHAGA
Chaga has a subtle flavour with a note of vanilla. It’s not ‘mushroomy’ at all. To release the goodness, it must be heated. Make a tea using 1-2 teaspoons per person, steeped in hot water and strain to make a rich, dark, coffee like drink or hot chocolate drink. This cooled tea can be added to smoothies. Add powder to soups or stews. For tonic effects, daily use is recommended
Soaring Free Superfoods Chaga Powder is wild-harvested in the old forests of Latvia. Hand collected by climbing wild Birch trees, carefully dried and ground into a powder.
Ingredients: 100% wildcrafted Chaga powder
Product of Russia
- Discourages Cancer ( Contains betulinic acid &SOD (superoxide dismutase)
- Antioxidant (Prevents cell degeneration; neutralises free radicals )
- Sustains Energy (Long chain sugars stabilise your blood sugar level)
- Makes you Happier ( Increases feelgood chemicals for mind and body)
- Protects the Heart (Promotes cardiovascular health one beat at a time)
- Longevity Mushroom ( Melanin antioxidants safely transform free radicals)
- Anti-Bacterial (Combats bad bacteria to prevent harm to your body)
- Boosts Immunity ( Helps good bacteria absorb nutrients from food)
- Anti- Inflammatory ( Beta-d-glucans keeps any inflammation in check )