- Rerooted is happily responsible for all area's of sale and transaction, customer service & support, resolution with return policy & delivery of goods.
- Rerooted may change this agreement at any time without notice.
Due to the possibility of human and technical error, Rerooted is not held responsible for misinformation provided via our website. Should any misinformation be brought to our awareness, we will immediately resolve things.
- We do not accept responsibility for any adverse reactions that any of our products may cause. All ingredients are strictly disclosed to our customers.
- Any recommendations or medical guidance given on this website does not come from a professional background.
- All of our products are ethically sourced, as are all of their ingredients too. We have made sure that all of our products and ingredients are sustainable for our planet.
- Due to organic certification being a challenge to small scale farmers in our country, we confirm that none of our products are GMO ( Genetically Modified Organisms), and that some of our products are simply without an organic certification.
- We confirm that all of our Hemp products are not illegal nor do they contain any traces of THC. Hemp is a non-psychoactive plant that is able to offer us not only food and medicine, but clothing, housing, paper, packaging and so much more too.
Rerooted is run Monday - Friday during normal working hours 9am-5pm. We do not process orders over weekends or public holidays.
Orders are ideally processed within 48 hours, subject to product availability and valid proof of payment/transaction.
Enquiries will be attended to as soon as possible or within 72 hours.
A delivery being delayed is subject to a return or refund request.
Rerooted is a small home run business, driven by a full time mother. We appreciate your patience should a delay in processing an order occur.
- Gauteng | Door to Door | R120
- National | Door to Door | R150
- Postnet | Counter to Counter | R200
Please allow for 3-4 working days for your parcel to be delivered.
Postnet counter to counter is R100, yet I charge R200 for the time and petrol it takes for the parcel to be taken to one of their branches. Thank you for your understanding.
Rerooted does not take responsibility for incorrect address details provided. Please make sure that your delivery address details are correct before finishing off your cart.
Should your parcel be delivered to the incorrect address, and need to be resent, the additional courier charges will be the customer's responsibility and paid for before the parcel is resent.
If you have completed your order and notice any incorrect information , please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org
We at currently only offering orders within South Africa. We plan to set this up over time.
Rerooted respects your privacy and we promise that all personal information collected through our website is strictly kept confidential and will not be sold, reused , disclosed or shared publicly in any way.
The purpose of personal information is for shipping and delivery purposes only.
The prices displayed on our Rerooted website are in South African Rands. Prices are subject to change at any time.
Postage and packaging is an additional charge to the price of the products. Shipping costs is a flat rate.
Rerooted reserves the right to make changes in product pricing without notice. Price increases/changes may be due to supplier price changes, errors in advertising, VAT increases and any other reason that requires to do so.
Returns & Refund Policy
If a product is received broken or damaged, please contact us at email@example.com, within 24 hours of parcel being delivered. We are happy to assist you and help resolve the situation.
However, we are not responsible should any items get damaged through shipping. We pack all our Rerooted boxes with outmost care.
Return on dissatisfied products in their original sealed packaging require a written reason of dissatisfaction. A return address will be provided however shipping costs are on the customers account. Only once an item has been returned and received, will we issue a refund to the value of the product.
Due to the nature of the product, Yoni Eggs may not be returned.
Products such as Moontime menstrual pads may only be returned if still in their original packaging. Rerooted is not obligated to approve a return request without valid reasoning. Additional shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
Should you feel dissatisfied with your order , a product damaged or would like to return something please contact us within 24 hours of parcel being received at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can discuss the issue and come to a mutual resolution.
You as the customer, agree and accept that any person receiving a Rerooted parcel at delivery address automatically confirms proof of delivery We are not liable for an incorrect person receiving your parcel.
Rerooted is an online store for natural products & hand-made creations.
We are a platform for creatives. Our intention is connecting community, sharing products and stories that are aligned with planetary healing.
Rerooted is based in South Africa. Our distribution point is run from a residential valley near Cradle of Mankind, Gauteng.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org